Pool Enclosure Painting & Refurbishing
As good as new, a fraction of the cost!
Is your pool enclosure looking a bit rundown? Need a hand? A1 Screen Repair can help!
We have perfected the process of making your enclosure look like new again at a fraction of the cost. By restoring your enclosure, you stand to save as much as 60% of the cost of replacement. Better still, restoration can be completed in far less time, meaning you can get back to living outdoors in comfort! and can be completed in significantly less time.
We use state of the art technology and the highest quality material on the market today to ensure a long-lasting finish for your repainted pool enclosure frame and screen. We respect your home as if it was our own and prepare carefully to ensure the job is completed with as much as a drop of paint on the ground.
Our commercial grade paint sprayer applies the precise amount for a flawless finish. We use high-quality electro-static Hi Solids Polyurethane which does not leave unsightly lines and streaks like oil-based products applied by brushes. High-quality materials with expert application mean that you can expect your pool enclosure to look brand new for 10 to 12 years!
We take great pride in delivering products that add value to our customers and beauty to their homes. We’re so confident in our work that we provide a three-year warranty on all projects.
THE REPAINTING & RESTORATION PROCESS
- First, we strip off and dispose of all old screen mesh from the enclosure
- We inspect the structure carefully and remove any old and rusted fasteners, upgrading them to Nylotech fasteners, which ensure longevity and structural integrity
- The enclosure is thoroughly cleaned & intricately prepped for painting for a lasting finish and to avoid overspray
- New paint mixed specifically from the harsh Florida sun and elements is meticulously applied
- The enclosure is rescreened with the screen of your choice.
- You can expect your project to be completed in about two weeks.